Thursday, December 31, 2020

BEST BURGER CHALLENGE VID, 12 : FRENCH DIP BURGER

 Best Burger CHALLENGE Vid 12: French Dip Burger 
This is the last video in this year long look at some of the best burger recipes on the net. I have enjoyed watching and trying some of the recipes. I have posted more than one video of this particular youtuber because he is funny and his food looks great and I'm pretty sure it tastes wonderful. There really is no winner but if I were grading it this guy would be hard to beat. Check out Sam the cooking guy as seen on youtube. Thank you and enjoy this video my mouth watered watching it. 

Disclaimer:
If you are looking at the blog on your mobile phone you may not see the video. Scroll down under home button and click "view web version" to view video in its entirety.




No comments:

Post a Comment