Monday, April 9, 2018

Comfort food: WORLD OF BEER






I decided to try " WORLD OF BEER " and I am glad that I did, they have great service a warm eclectic atmosphere an a awesome menu, with over 500 plus beers from around the world, the food is delicious and it would rival some of Charlotte's snooty white-tablecloth establishments that claim a superior culinary experience while draining your wallet and serving you tasteless over thought cuisine. World of Beer is located in the Epicentre Uptown, its not just a waterhole for drinkers that serves"bar-food"it offers you a feeling of upscale dinning, a host of international spirits with a downtown hospitality. I enjoyed myself.


located: Epicentre
210 E Trade St. Suite E280
Charlotte, NC 28202

phone: 704-499-8870

Email: epicentre@worldofbeerusa.com


No comments:

Post a Comment