Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Unconventional Breakfast

     You may call me weird, but I have never been a breakfast food at breakfast time girl. There are some occasions where I make exceptions to this rule, but normally I like a real meal for breakfast, a light lunch, and a hearty dinner.
      This morning I took the liberty of making one of those breakfast meals I so love.  Marinated salmon with red peppers, zucchini, and carrots in a light marinara, steamed green beans, and mashed sweet potato. I know you're saying that's a lot and no one has time for that but think of it like this: This meal is good for you it's 550 calories, 44g of protein, and 24 carbs and 28g of fat. That Bojagles chicken biscuit combo with fries and no drink is 730 calories, 42g of fat, 65 carbs, and a whopping 1,741mg of sodium. You do the math- which is better for you? You don't have to sacrifice flavor.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment